The staff at Health Forum would like to welcome you as a member to our online support group. We hope that you pull up a chair, have some fun, and get some support and knowledge in the process. Please keep in mind that we have some rules we ask all to observe during your time with us. These include:
1. Be courteous and constructive to all members. We are all here for the same reason and everyone deserves the same respect. No slamming of other members or bashing of posts will be tolerated.
2. Refrain from comments that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, prejudice, hateful, threatening, or in any way violations of the law.
3. No overly religious posts. Prayers are welcome.
4. Use language appropriate for younger audiences. The boards aren’t just for adults.
5. Only one member ID is allowed per user.
6. No copyright material to be posted.
7. Advertising or posting personal links must be approved by ADMIN before posting.